Perched on the Sasakwa Hill overlooking the vast wide plains of the Singita Grumeti Reserves, the extravagant Sasakwa Grumeti Lodge takes you back in time with its grand 1920s-inspired interiors and old English manor home designs.
Ultimate luxury and authentic African wilderness come together to bring you the perfect destination for a memorable family safari holiday. Sink into stately armchairs and sophisticated four-poster beds. Vintage yet lavish furnishings dot the spacious elegant rooms, while tasteful lounges and polished gardens provide you with a perfect place for repose.
Be inspired by the wide range of activities available during your stay; spend an exciting day driving with an experienced guide and witness the best spectacles of the Great Migration, admire herds of zebras, lions and elephants from a close distance, or feel the wind in your hair as you ride through the equestrian grounds on a horse. Retreat into the privacy of your own infinity plunge pool as you gaze across the safari plains or count the twinkling stars through the Swarovski telescope from your own verandah.
Singita Sasakwa Lodge Information
- Location: Singita Grumeti Reserves, 5min from airstrip
- Accommodation: 9 luxury cottages with 4-bedrooms and basement nanny flat
- Facilities: Private heated infinity plunge pool, in-room telescope, equestrian centre, spa, gym
- Activities: Safari game drives, bush walks, horseback riding, mountain bike riding, hot air ballooning, guided equestrian tours, archery, lawn croquet, stargazing safaris
- Children: Above 10 years old
- Weather: Good weather all year round, best to visit between October and November. Cool and dry season run from late June to September, temperatures are the highest from late December to February, and peak season runs between July and August