Sarara is found within the land of the Namunyak Wildlife Conservation Trust, an area of approximately 850,000 acres.
The camp is magestically placed at the southern corner of the fabled Mathews Mountain Range of Northern Kenya, home to the proud Samburu tribes people.
The main lounge and dining area are on a wooden deck with commanding views of the Northern Frontier. Accommodation is in six double tents with an ensuite bathroom, large patio overlooking the waterhole and a spacious “al fresco” bathroom complete with an outdoor shower. A natural rock swimming pool overlooks a waterhole frequently visited by animals.
- Location: Mathews Mountain Range, Kenya
- Accommodation: 6 spacious tents
- Activities: Day & evening game drives, escorted game walks, hiking
- Facilities: Swimming pool, WiFi and gift shop
- Weather: Closed in April, May and November
- Children: Not recommended