Mai Khao Beach, Phuket
This modern chic, beachfront resort is located on the quiet Mai Khao Beach in Phuket’s northwest, only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The hotel combines historical Sino-Portuguese architecture with luxury facilities and exemplary service, in a stunning and secluded setting overlooking the Andaman Sea. It will appeal to guests looking for a luxurious escape with modern comforts.
Sala Phuket Resort & Spa is a luxury all-villa and suite property with 79 super-stylish and spacious rooms featuring open-air bathrooms and huge outdoor daybeds. The style is modern and minimalistic with clean lines and neutral colours. Most villas benefit from the added luxury of a large private swimming pool.
Start off the day with a buffet breakfast served poolside at Sala Phuket’s restaurant. Lunch and dinner are a fine dining experience and a wide range of mouth-watering Western and Thai dishes, with seafood the speciality. For a romantic experience, dining on the rooftop is a must. You can also arrange for dinner by candlelight on the beach.
The hotel’s huge main pool is gorgeous, especially when it is lit up at night. There are two other pools including a kids’ pool and if you feel like a workout, there’s a gym, sauna and steam room.
Be pampered in luxurious surroundings at the award-winning Sala spa, cool off in your pool in the privacy of your villa, make a beeline for one of the day beds at the beach bar and enjoy the views, or stroll along the beach after sunrise. For a unique experience, cinema nights are held so you can watch movies under the stars on an outdoor screen. If you interested in exploring, the resort can arrange snorkeling, island-hopping, temple tours and many other activities.
Whilst children are welcome, Sala Phuket is a quiet resort with a grown-up vibe and is therefore best suited to families with older children.
Sala Phuket Resort & Spa Information
- Location: Mai Khao Beach area, 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
- Accommodation: 79 Pool Villas and Suites.
- Activities: Relaxing, beach, island hopping, spa massages.
- Facilities: Sala Spa including treatment rooms, sauna and steam room, poolside bar, restaurant,
- Weather: Dry seasons is from November through to April. Rainy season is between May and October. Temperatures year-round range from 21°C to 35°C.
- Children: Welcome. Children’s Pool and babysitting service available.