Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve
This luxury safari lodge lies hidden along the banks of the Msuthlu River on the borders of the world-renowned Kruger National Park, in South Africa, a one hour 30 minute-flight from Johannesburg. Secluded and private, Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp has an air of exclusivity, a contemporary chic style and exceptional game viewing opportunities. It is the latest addition to the Sabi Sabi collection.
Offering impeccable service and warm hospitality, this exclusive camp will appeal to couples and families seeking an intimate and unforgettable safari experience. The lodge does not accommodate children under 13 years old unless it is booked on an exclusive basis.
Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp provides six individually styled, thatched roof suites nestled in the bush for maximum privacy. Each cottage features contemporary African décor, comfortable canopy beds, plush furnishings, indoor and outdoor showers and a private viewing deck with a heated spa bath overlooking the riverbed.
The lodge provides the finest safari cuisine prepared using the freshest ingredients and served in the outdoor “boma” or under the moonlight in the bush.
There are endless adventures to be had at Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp. Head out on morning and evening game drives in open vehicles, for the ultimate wildlife experience and the chance to spot the Big Five; go on guided nature walks; cool off in the pool; relax in the lounge; or sip a sundowner on your deck as you watch the wildlife passing by.
Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp Information
- Location: Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, 5 hour drive from Johannesburg
- Accomodation: 6 luxury suites
- Facilities: Bar, lounge, internet access, curio shop, main swimming pool, spa, boma
- Activities: Game drives, walking safaris and trails, wildlife photography, specialist birding safaris, cultural tours, helicopter flights
- Weather: All year round, rainy season from December to February. May to August is peak safari season; land is dry and animals congregate around water sources.
- Children: Welcome
- Price guide: From USD 791 per person per night in a suite.