Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve
Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge is a luxury safari lodge situated in the heart of the unfenced Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which borders the Kruger National Park in South Africa, a one hour 30 minute-flight from Johannesburg. It overlooks a waterhole and the African plains and offers exceptional game viewing opportunities. This charming, family-friendly retreat is Sabi Sabi’s flagship lodge and makes the ideal bush hideaway.
Offering unrivalled service and warm hospitality, it will appeal to couples, honeymooners and families seeking a legendary safari experience in an enchanting setting.
Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge provides 25 spacious and elegant suites nestled in the bush for maximum privacy. Each cottage features African-inspired contemporary décor, air-conditioning, an en suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers looking out onto the bush, and a private viewing deck. For those wishing to indulge, the Mandleve Suite is magnificent. It includes a private pool and stunning bathroom.
Enjoy the finest contemporary African and international cuisine served under the stars in the open-air boma. Romantic dinners in the privacy of your suite can also be arranged.
Experience thrilling early morning and evening game drives; head out on guided bush walks; go bird watching; sip a glass of chilled Sauvignon Blanc on one of the vast viewing decks, as you watch the wildlife grazing at the waterhole; cool off in the pool; or indulge in a massage at the award-winning Amani Spa.
The lodge is family-friendly and features a superb children’s centre for four to 12 year olds. Babysitters can also be arranged. Please be aware children under six are not allowed on safaris unless in a private vehicle.
Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge Information
- Location: Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, 5 hour drive from Johannesburg
- Accomodation: 25 luxury suites
- Facilities: Bar, lounge, internet access, main swimming pool, spa, boma, boutique, kids’ club, handicapped suites, wine cellar
- Activities: Game drives, walking safaris and trails, wildlife photography, specialist birding safaris, cultural tours, helicopter flights
- Weather: All year round, rainy season from December to February. May to August is peak safari season; land is dry and animals congregate around water sources.
- Children: Welcome
- Price guide:From USD 791 per person per night in a suite.