This luxury hotel lies within acres of lush gardens a few minutes from the centre of Sanremo on Italy’s Riviera. Royal Hotel Sanremo is grand and exceptionally elegant hotel offering warm hospitality, impeccable service and superb facilities in a unique setting overlooking the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean.
Royal Hotel Sanremo provides the perfect combination of historic charm and modern luxury and comfort, and will appeal to those seeking an intimate and glamorous year round escape.
There are 126 elegantly appointed rooms and suites featuring original frescoed ceilings, sumptuous furnishings, all modern amenities and breathtaking views. For those wanting the utmost luxury, the Sissi Suite is magnificent and includes a large terrace with a Jacuzzi. Interconnecting rooms are available.
The hotel has three exclusive restaurants serving mouthwatering regional, Mediterranean and international cuisine. Enjoy informal lunches by the pool, intimate candlelit dinners or elegant fine dining with panoramic views.
Royal Hotel Sanremo offers a myriad of activities and you can choose to do as much or as little as you wish. As well as water sports including surfing and sailing, the hotel can arrange excursions to mediaeval villages or you can head into Monte Carlo or Portofino. The hotel is steps from Sanremo’s top shopping district and the casino, and close to an 18-hole golf course. Back at the hotel, spend warm, lazy days by the pool, play tennis or indulge in a massage at the spa.
The hotel is family-friendly and features a children’s playroom with an activity programme in high season and a kids’ pool.
Royal Hotel Sanremo Information
- Location: Portofino, 50 minute drive from Nice Cote d’Azur Airport (France)
- Accommodation: 73 rooms and 53 suites
- Activities: Sailboat trips, fishing, underwater adventure, bicycle tours, nature walks, water sports
- Facilities: Spa and wellness center, sea-water swimming pool with kids section, tennis court, golf course
- Weather: The best time to go to Italy is from April to June and late September to October.
- Children: Welcome, there is a kids club
- Price guide: From USD 192 per night for a Double Room