South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
Robin’s House is the perfect place for a family safari, honeymooners and guests looking for a little privacy.
There are two luxury bedrooms (a double and a triple), each with its own large bathroom (both shower and bath), and a central sitting room and dining area. There is a private kitchen and chef, along with a valet, so meals can be served where and when you like. This is particularly important for families with children. There is also a private guide and safari vehicle for the game viewing activities so the pace of the safari can be totally flexible.
Robin’s House is a perfect option for families with no minimum age. The children’s bedroom can be a triple or with bunk beds it can take four children. There is a wide range of hosted activities for children, independent of their parents.
Robin’s House Information
- Location: South Luangwa National Park
- Accommodation: 2 en-suite bedrooms
- Activities: Walking, drives, night drives, boating, cultural visit to Kawaza Village and school
- Facilities: Swimming pool at nearby Nkwali Camp
- Weather: Open all year round. January – March is rainy season. May – October is dry season
- Children: Welcome