The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo is situated in the heart of the vibrant Roppongi area in downtown Tokyo. This luxury hotel occupies the first three floors and top nine levels of the 53-storey Midtown Tower, the tallest building in Japan’s capital, and boasts some of the best views across the city. It offers a unique mix of heritage and contemporary style. The international airport is a 60-minute drive away.
Offering impeccable service, superb facilities and top-notch cuisine, The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo will appeal to travellers seeking a luxurious and peaceful retreat in a convenient location. It features eight restaurants and bars, a first-class spa, an indoor pool and a fitness studio.
The hotel provides 248 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, each with picture windows offering spectacular views across Tokyo. Each room features lavish décor, plush furnishings, king-size beds, marble bathrooms and state-of-the-art technology. For those wanting maximum luxury and privacy, the Club Suites, located on the top floor overlooking Mount Fuji, are superb. Connecting rooms are available for families.
The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo offers an array of memorable gastronomic experiences including upscale fine-dining at Azure 45, classic American cuisine at Towers Grill and exquisite Japanese delights at Hinokizaka. The legendary afternoon tea at The Lobby Lounge is not to be missed.
It is superbly located for exploring the city. Visit The National Art Centre; enjoy the views from the top of Tokyo Tower; stroll through the Imperial Palace outer gardens; hits the shops; or take the kids to Tokyo Disneyland. Back at the hotel, go for a swim or be pampered with a massage in the tranquil spa.
The hotel welcomes families and provides facilities such as the Ritz Kids programme for children aged five to 12 years old.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Tokyo into a greater Japan holiday. Take a look at Classic Japan as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
Ritz-Carlton Tokyo Information
- Location: 90 minutes from Narita International Airport
- Accommodation: 212 Rooms & 36 Suites
- Activities: Explore the city, shopping, discover traditional fish markets, cultural visits,
- Facilities: Gym, spa, pool, 6 restaurants, 1 bar, 1 cafe, business centre, beauty salon
- Weather: Best to visit in spring and autumn months of March to May and September to November. Rainfall is the heaviest in June and August is the hottest and most humid month of the year.
- Children: Welcome with a kids club, RitzKids
- Price Guide: From USD 520 per night for a Deluxe Room