Set in an impressive 350-acre estate, The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai is an exclusive Mediterranean-style beachfront resort, which holds a prime position on Jumeirah Beach to the west of Dubai Marina. This sophisticated and elegant luxury retreat offers superb facilities, impeccable hospitality and exceptional service, and is hugely family-friendly too.
Facilities at the resort include six restaurants, five swimming pools, tennis courts, a spa, beauty salon and fitness centre.
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai offers an array of gourmet dining experiences ranging from their signature restaurant, La Baie offering all sorts of international delights, to Amaseena, where you can enjoy Arabian delights in Bedouin tents under the stars. Traditional afternoon tea is served in the Lobby Lounge and the sumptuous Friday brunch should not be missed.
The hotel features 148 recently unveiled rooms and suites, which are spacious and beautifully furnished with Mediterranean-inspired décor. Each has a king-size or two queen-size beds, a stunning bathroom and a private balcony or patio overlooking the pool and garden area. Club Level rooms offer impressive views over the Arabian Gulf and include access to the exclusive Club Lounge, which has a separate children’s room.
For younger guests at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai the superb Ritz-Kidz club offers a programme of activities and there is a shaded children’s pool. A special afternoon tea is also available for children.
Relax by the pool, enjoy some pampering at the spa or take a Dim-sum Master Class. There is an array of watersports on offer and excursions such as sand skiing, desert safaris and a night at the races can be arranged.
Dubai is a fun and vibrant city filled with distinctive landmarks, traditional markets and lavish shopping centres. The Emirates golf course is a five-minute drive away and JBR walk, a promenade of luxury shops, restaurants and cafes is right next door.
Ritz-Carlton Dubai Information
- Location: Jumeira Beach, 30 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
- Accommodation: 87 deluxe rooms, 38 club rooms, and 13 suites.
- Facilities: Swimming pool, children’s club, choice of restaurants, library, spa, fitness centre, tennis and squash courts.
- Activities: Sailing, wind-surfing, watersports, golf at nearby world-famous courses, sand-skiing, desert driving, paragliding.
- Weather: October to May is best – good weather and dry. June to September can have extreme temperatures and high humidity.
- Children: Welcome, with many age-appropriate activities including arts & crafts, cooking and darts.