Situated within the Medina in Marrakech, Morocco, Riad El Fenn is a super-stylish, boutique riad hotel featuring a remarkable blend of traditional Moroccan architecture and contemporary chic style. Set across three peaceful courtyards and with a huge roof terrace overlooking the Koutoubia Mosque and snow-capped Atlas Mountains, this luxury hotel provides the perfect escape. Superb facilities include three swimming pools, a hammam spa, library, restaurant and cinema room.
El Fenn offers 20 individually designed rooms and suites and a four-bedroom private riad. Each room combines lavish Moroccan style with a contemporary twist and includes a king-size bed, stunning bathroom and all-modern amenities. The Private Pool Suites are spectacular. One was featured on The Sunday Times list of top ten sexiest hotel rooms; the other has a New York mezzanine loft feel. Both have the added benefit of private terraces and plunge pools.
The restaurant at El Fenn showcases the best of Moroccan and International cuisine with a creative menu of delights. You can choose whether to dine in charming surroundings in the restaurant, on the roof terrace or in the privacy of your room.
After a day exploring the city, unwind with a pampering treatment in the spa, take a dip in the pool or do yoga on the roof terrace. The hotel will even arrange a personal jogging tour or a cycling trip for those who wish to combine sightseeing with exercise, and the cooking classes are a must. Other activities include hiking in the Atlas Mountains, visiting a Berber market and playing golf.
Riad El Fenn Information
- Location:Marrakech, only 15 minutes from the airport and easily accessible by car.
- Accommodation:20 rooms and suites and a four-bedroomed private riad.
- Facilities:Hammam, 3 swimming pools, library, spa, restaurant, cinema room.
- Activities:Beauty treatments, swimming, shopping, yoga, hiking in the Atlas Mountains, golf, cooking classes.
- Weather:April – June is the best time to go, as well as September and October. July and August are very hot (can be over 100 degrees!) and from November to February there is a high chance of rain.
- Children:Welcome, but probably more suited to couples.