Rotorua, New Zealand
This luxury boutique hotel is situated in the heart of Rotorua’s vibrant restaurant area. Sleek and sophisticated, The Regent of Rotorua Boutique Hotel & Spa makes an ideal base from which to explore the area will appeal to discerning travellers seeking a chic and stylish retreat.
Exquisitely appointed rooms and suites feature dramatic contemporary décor, elegant furnishings, lavish bathrooms and all mod cons. Most suites feature deep soaking bathtubs. Family rooms are also available.
The glamorous Regent Room restaurant serves up contemporary Pacific fusion cuisine, sharing platters and tapas in a striking setting overlooking the pool.
There are plenty of activities on offer in the region including lake cruises, fishing, a scenic flight on a floatplane or visiting the famed volcanoes and thermal parks. Or simply stay in the comfort of the hotel and laze by the heated outdoor pool; ease aches and pains in the indoor mineral pool; enjoy a spa treatment; or sip a cocktail in stylish surroundings at the bar.
Regent of Rotorua Boutique Hotel & Spa Information
- Location: 9 km from Rotorua International airport
- Accommodation: 30 rooms
- Activities: Lake cruises, fishing, scenic flight on a floatplane, visit the region’s famed volcanoes and thermal parks
- Facilities: Restaurant, Wine and cocktail bar, Heated outdoor pool, Indoor mineral Pool, Spa
- Weather: The best months to travel are between September and May.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 220 for 1 night in a Studio Room, for two pax