Koh Phangan, Thailand
Contemporary yet uniquely Thai, Rasananda is the ideal beach hideaway where romantic barefoot indulgence defines the tropical experience.
Located on the of Koh Phangan, Anantara Rasananda is in a picturesque setting on the pristine white sand beach of Tong Nai Pan Noi. While the island is known for its beach parties, sipping your drink in the quiet oasis of Rasananda makes that all seems miles away.
The resort has 44 spacious villas and suites, that come with private plunge pools. Some villas are located right on the beach with amazing sea views whilst others are set in a row behind and are more private.
Exhale – while relaxing beneath towering palms swaying gently in the sensual, sea breeze. Drift – in the warm sparkling waters, wrapped in the comfort of the bay. Witness – magical sunrises at the horizons of the turquoise sea. Or simply do nothing at all, just experience Rasananda – you’ll leave the world behind.
Rasananda, Koh Phangan Information
- Location: Northeast of Phangan island, 30 min speedboat from Samui – private speedboat transfer available
- Accommodation: 44 villas and suites
- Activities: Diving, snorkelling, kayaking, juggle trekking, elephant trekking, island tour, cultural sightseeing
- Facilities: Gym, library, spa, restaurants. Private beach dining and dining for special events can be arranged
- Weather: Dry from November through to April. Rainy between May and October