Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Mergui, Singapore, Philippines, the Andaman Islands
At 100ft in length, this stunning schooner was designed for private yacht charter and luxury expeditions in the tropical waters of Southeast Asia. Journeys onboard ensure a mix of culture, nature and spectacular underwater discovery.
Built out of the finest tropical hardwood following well-tested European designs, Raja Laut combines classic charm with modern innovation. The schooner comes equipped with the latest satellite communication and offshore internet connectivity.
The vessel can accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 spacious air-conditioned staterooms, all with private en-suite bathrooms. With her 30 metres of decking and relative steadinses on the water, guests can enjoy all-day, al fresco dining and relaxing as you cruise the high seas.
Departure ports include Phuket, Langkawi, Kota Kinabalu and Palawan as well as many more. With Raja Laut each trip is customised to what each charterer would like. Each day with the yacht waking up to a new adventure, discovering new islands or scuba diving sites which are the best in the world with places like the Similan Islands of Thailand, Mergui Archipelago, Andaman Islands, Layang Layang, Sipidan, Komodo and Raja Ampat.
With an experience Captain at the helm supported by the friendliest of crews, divemaster and gourmet chef, Raja Laut is truly the King of the Seas.
The Raja Laut cruises around the following regions:
India – Andaman
Indonesia – Bali, Banda, Komodo, Raja Ampat, Mentawai
Malaysia – Langkawi, Borneo, Penang
Myanmar – Mergui Archipelago
Thailand – Koh Tarutao, Phuket, Similan & Surin Islands
Raja Laut Information
- Accommodation: 6 staterooms
- Location: Thailand, the Andaman Islands, the Mergui archipelago, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines and Indonesia. Starting locations depend on the cruise route.
- Facilities: Private crew, resident divemaster and compressor, sports equipment (divegear, kayaks, water-skis, wakeboards)
- Activities: Day trips to the spice islands, scuba-diving, snorkelling, kayaking, water skis, wakeboarding
- Weather: Good all year round
- Special Note: Raja Laut offers day trips and sunset cruises suitable for special events such as company functions, weddings and regatta viewing