New South Wales, Australia
This luxury guesthouse is situated 100 kilometres north of Sydney, New South Wales on Australia’s East Coast. Set high on the escarpment above Pretty Beach in the Bouddi National Park, Pretty Beach House offers impressive views down to the sparkling Brisbane waters. Stylish interiors have been designed using local sandstone and recycled timbers to complement the natural bushland surroundings.
This seven-acre property is perfectly setup for rest and relaxation as well as adventure. Sleek, sophisticated and offering warm hospitality and round-the-clock service, it will appeal to couples seeking a romantic and unforgettable escape in an enchanting setting.
There are only three one-bedroom pavilions at Pretty Beach House. Located around the Main House, each pavilion features a king-size bed, separate dressing rooms, log fires with an open-plan sitting area to take advantage of the breathtaking views and private decks with heated plunge pools. Simple but elegant décor includes tub chairs in vintage leather, 1930s travel trunks, hand crafted tables and fine Belgian linen.
The cuisine at Pretty Beach House is outstanding. Sample modern Italian specialties in the atrium dining room or in a variety of other enchanting locations, including the wine cellar or in the manicured gardens.
Enjoy guided walks through the Bouddi National Park, spend the day at Palm Beach or head into Hardy’s Bay. Charter their boat for some serious fishing or enjoy a more leisurely cruise to discover hidden beaches and coves. Perhaps you’ll spot some dolphins or whales too. Staff will prepare a gourmet picnic of your choice to take with you.
Be pampered with a massage in the privacy of your villa – the Gubbera Stone massage is sheer bliss. Sip a cocktail as you enjoy the serene surroundings or take a dip in the infinity pool.
Rates at Pretty Beach House are on an all-inclusive basis.
Pretty Beach House Information
- Location: 90 minute drive or 20 minute helicopter ride from Sydney.
- Accommodation: This exclusive guesthouse has only three, one-bedroom pavilions on the seven and a half-acre property
- Facilities: Personalized massage & beauty treatments in the privacy of your pavilion, Spa, All day personalized Italian dining
- Activities: Charter’s to explore hidden beaches and coves, calm water fishing and Blood and Thunder Game Fishing, Sports Cruisers, Cooking classes
- Weather: April to September
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 1900 per night in the Hideaway Pavilion, including all meals, for two pax