Situated in a prime position between the Rialto Bridge and St. Mark’s Square on the Grand Canal, this charming boutique hotel offers elegant 18th century heritage and a warm and intimate atmosphere. Housed in a grand Venetian palazzo with an entrance leading directly onto a private pier, Palazzo Sant’Angelo is a convenient bolt hole from which to explore the enchanting city of Venice.
This luxury hotel’s 28 spacious and elegant rooms are lavishly decorated with silk wall coverings, ornate period furniture and flowing fabrics in rich colours. Each room features a luxurious marble bathroom complete with a Jacuzzi. Sumptuous Deluxe Suites include a separate seating area and a balcony offering impressive views of the Grand Canal.
Although there isn’t a restaurant at the hotel, guests can enjoy a sumptuous buffet breakfast overlooking the canal and top restaurants can be found moments away.
Take a water taxi to the Galleria dell’Accademia and then on to the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, go for a Gondola ride or simply relax at the hotel with a cocktail in the bar as you watch the gondolas pass by.
Palazzo Sant’Angelo Information
- Accommodation:28 Rooms and Suites
- Location:Venice, 1 hour from Marco Polo Airport by boat.
- Facilities:Bar, Lounge area, jacuzzi, terraces
- Activities:Visit various attractions like St Mark’s Square, the Duomo, the Doge’s Palace, Murano Island, Guggenheim Museum, shopping.
- Children:Welcome. Babysitting services available by prior arrangment