This grand hotel lies in the historic centre of Madrid, Spain’s vibrant capital. Built at the beginning of the 20th century, AC Palacio del Retiro is a luxury boutique hotel that combines Edwardian elegance with sleek, contemporary design.
Overlooking the renowned Retiro Park and just steps from the city’s famous museums, AC Palacio del Retiro makes an ideal base from which to explore the city. It will appeal to those seeking a chic and stylish escape in an unrivalled location. Families are welcome and babysitting is available on request.
The hotel provides 50 elegant and spacious rooms and suites with oversized king beds and luxurious bathrooms. High ceilings and ornate woodwork blend with contemporary furnishings and ultra-modern artwork. Luxury Suites are palatial and ideal for those seeking to indulge.
Mouthwatering modern Spanish cuisine, prepared using the freshest ingredients, is served at the upscale Indice Restaurant. Alternatively you can dine out at one of the superb restaurants found nearby.
The hotel is superbly located next to Prado Museum, the shops of Serrano and Atocha station. Hire bikes and cycle around the vibrant city, visit the Royal Palace or stroll through the Medieval Quarter.
After a busy day sightseeing, indulge in a treatment at the spa, hit the gym or unwind with a cocktail in the sophisticated Suite Bar.
AC Palacio del Retiro is part of the Marriott Group’s Autograph Collection.
Palacio del Retiro Information
- Location: Central Spain, 15 minutes from Madrid-Barajas Airport
- Accommodation: 50 rooms (Deluxe Room, Superior Room, Junior Suite, Luxury Suite, Presidential Suite, Guest room)
- Activities:Discos & clubs, galleries, museums, cinemas, live music, theatre, visit Palacio Real, Plaza de Espana, Puerta del sol, Plaza Mayor, biking
- Facilities: Swimming pool, gym, spa
- Weather: The best time to travel to Spain is from April to October.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 293 per night for a Deluxe Room based on 2 guests.