Perched by the Cauvery River and bordered by vast forests, Orange County is the perfect accommodation when visiting Coorg. It is a working plantation resort filled with the comforting aroma of coffee and spices, and provides convenient access to the city’s must-see attractions.
The hotel’s Private Pool Villa features Kodava architecture, boasting a separate living room, en-suite bedroom, a private courtyard and a swimming pool. The luxurious Lily Pool Villas, Cottages and Bungalows also boast spacious living spaces, a courtyard and a pool which encloses a therapeutic lily pond. Unique and customized dining experiences are also offered due to the breathtaking settings and extraordinary cuisine at the restaurants.
Apart from the adequate in-house facilities such as the fitness center, spa, hot tub, games room and reading lounge, Orange County also hosts a diverse range of activities for guests to explore Coorg’s nature and culture. Such itineraries include plantation walks, bird watching, village visits and boat rides along Cauvery River.
For honeymoon-seekers, not to worry as children are welcome at the children activity center which is bound to keep them entertained throughout the day.
Orange County Coorg Information
- Location: 132 Kms away from Mysore airport, 297 Kms from Bangalore airport and 195 Kms from Mangalore airport
- Accomodation: Private Pool Villas, Lily Pool Villas, Lily Pool Cottages and Lily Pool Bungalows
- Facilities: A communal pool, an infinity pool, a coffee lounge and library, Ayurvedic Spa, restaurants & bars
- Activities: Plantation walks, bird watching, village visits and boat rides along Cauvery River
- Weather: All year round but tends to get cooler in the monsoon and winter seasons
- Children: Welcome