Located on the peninsula of one of the world’s most spectacular landscapes, One&Only The Palm is an exclusive and secluded enclave with an emphasis on impeccable style, understated elegance and extraordinary luxury. Superb facilities include a huge pool, a fitness centre and a spa.
This luxury Dubai hotel is a low-rise and is set within manicured gardens along a stunning shoreline. Blending Moorish and Andalusian architecture with contemporary chic interiors, it consists of a three-storey Manor House, six individual mansion houses and four beachfront villas.
There are 94 stylish rooms, suites and villas at One&Only The Palm. Contemporary chic interiors incorporate subtle Arabian influences. All rooms feature sumptuous bathrooms with freestanding baths, as well as a private balcony or terrace. Two-bedroom Beachfront Villas offer the ultimate in luxury and privacy and include private pools and a team of dedicated hosts.
With Michelin-starred chef Yannick Alléno at the helm, the cuisine at One&Only The Palm is outstanding. The resort’s three restaurants include the hip overwater 101 Dining Lounge and Bar located by the resort’s private marina, offering panoramic views of the city skyline.
One&Only The Palm is a superb luxury destination for families with children of all ages. As well as supplying baby essentials, there is a kids club offering a supervised kids programme for four to 11 year olds, babysitting can be arranged and there are children’s menus available.
There is so much to do in and around the resort. Be whisked away by the resort’s private water taxis or by limousine to Dubai’s attractions. Excursions include camel trekking, 4×4 desert safaris or surfing the sand dunes. You can play golf, hit the shops or dine at top restaurants. One&Only The Palm offers access to an array of watersports at nearby One&Only Royal Mirage, including windsurfing, sailing and waterskiing. For a more relaxing alternative, stroll along the beach or indulge in a treatment at the spa. A Rhassoul experience is a must for couples.
One&Only The Palm, Dubai Information
- Location: Situated on the Palm peninsula, it is only 30 minutes from Dubai International Airport, accessibe by water taxi, and only 15 minutes from the city centre.
- Accommodation: 95 rooms, suites and villas, all a Moorish/Andalucian architectural style.
- Facilities: 3 restaurants, spa, swimming pool, fitness centre.
- Activities: Sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, fishing, camel riding, golf at world-famous courses nearby, access to nearby waterparks.
- Weather: October to May is best, good weather and dry. June to September has extreme temperatures and high humidity.
- Children: Welcomed, with many age-appropriate activities on offer.