Located in the heart of the upmarket neighbourhood of South Kensington, close to shops, museums and key attractions, Number Sixteen is a luxury boutique hotel offering warm hospitality, impeccable service and excellent facilities. Housed in a Victorian white stucco townhouse with a delightful, tree-lined garden, the hotel’s subtle but graceful contemporary English style epitomises urban chic.
Number Sixteen’s 41 Individually designed rooms are elegant and stylish, and have been designed to maximise comfort, with plush furnishings, fine linens, stunning granite and oak bathrooms and state-of-the-art amenities as standard. Interconnecting rooms are available for families.
Although there isn’t a restaurant, the hotel does provide full 24-hour room service offering a simple but delicious menu. Enjoy a superb buffet breakfast in the conservatory or afternoon tea in the garden on warm summer days, or dine in the privacy of your room. There are plenty of fabulous cafés, top restaurants and bars right on the doorstep.
Stroll through Kensington Gardens, visit the Victoria & Albert or Natural History museums, or head into Knightsbridge for a spot of shopping. Back at Number Sixteen, unwind in the tranquil garden or indulge in an in-room massage.
Families with children of all ages are welcomed at Number Sixteen, with various child-friendly facilities available. There’s a children’s menu and babysitting can be arranged.
Number Sixteen Information
- Accommodation:41 Rooms and Suites, penthouse, two-bedroom apartments for families.
- Location:London, England. 1 hour, 30 minutes from Heathrow or Gatwick.
- Facilities:Drawing room, garden, massages, gym membership, conservatory, drawing room, library.
- Activities:Luxury private parties, weddings, business meetings, shopping, nightlife, theatre trips.
- Weather:Mild climate with temperatures no less than 0ºC in winter and no more than 32ºC in summer. The best time to visit England is from May to September.
- Children:All ages welcome. Babysitting can be arranged, childrens menus available, interconnecting rooms for families.