Sophistication surrounds this ultra lavish yacht. The back of the yacht even doubles as a helipad which will take you on an adventure in the sky. If you prefer to laze for an afternoon, the pool welcomes you with tropical cocktails served at the wet bar that is truly indulgent.
Inside, the sumptuous cabins take on a rich colonial style in design and all of its 6 staterooms are exquisitely decorated in mahogany, creams and whites. The classy furnishing, cosy beds and deep cushioned sofas make you feel right at home in your cabin.
Elaborate dinner parties are held indoors or outdoors where you and your guests will be treated to the beautiful view as Nomad’s fantastic crew will prepare and serve you some of the finest meals. After which, you can enjoy post-dinner drinks in the main salon or pick a movie from its extensive collection to end the night relaxing in the cinema.
- Location: West Mediterranean including Balearics
- Accommodation: 1 master cabin, 2 VIP cabins and 3 double cabins
- Facilities: Cinema, computer entertainment systems, Playstation, piano, tenders and toys, diving equipment, exercise equipment, pool
- Activities: Gaming, water-ski, jet-ski, wakeboarding, fishing, diving, snorkelling, massage, facials, and other beauty treatments, swimming
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ideal to visit in spring and autumn months, especially May and October. Mid-summer months of July and August sees very hot temperatures