Velighandu Huraa, South Male Atoll
In the South Malé Atoll on the island of Velighandu Huraa, lies tropical hideaway Naladhu Maldives Hotel. This chic boutique retreat is in a dreamy location 35 minutes from Malé by speedboat and is the ideal romantic luxury escape.
Each of the resort’s gorgeous 19 villas and houses is spacious and stylish with idyllic views. Features include an open-air bath and steam room, outdoor shower and all have the added luxury of private pools and a dedicated butler, on call 24 hours a day.
Naladhu’s restaurant The Living Room, overlooks the lagoon and has a laid back ambience. The contemporary international cuisine is excellent and the speciality is fish. Dining in the privacy of your room with a chef who will prepare your food in front of you is a must. The resort will also arrange other spots for romantic dinners such as candlelit picnics on the beach or dinner on a private island. For a change in scenery, you can dine on sister island Anantara Dhigu.
Activities at Naladhu might include guided meditation, yoga, tennis lessons or a workout in the gym, or simply doing nothing at all. You can do a cooking course and for an unusual experience, try the tasting course. For adventure seekers water sports include diving, snorkelling and deep sea fishing. There’s also jet skis and the area is good for surfing.
The spa at Naladhu offers the ultimate indulgence with day retreats available. A highlight is a treatment at the stunning overwater spa on Anantara Dhigu.
Naladhu Maldives is an Anantara property.
Naladhu Maldives Information
- Location: Velighandu Huraa, South Male Atoll, 35 minutes speedboat from Male International Airport.
- Accommodation: 19 Villas and houses.
- Activities: Island hopping, kayking, surfing, tennis, snorkelling, sunset cruise, windsurfing, canoeing, kite surfing, diving, yoga, sunset cruise, spa therapies
- Facilities: Restaurant, Anantara spa, private pool, wifi, LCD satellite TV, Bose home system
- Weather: Weather is good year round
- Children: Welcome