New York, United States
This luxury boutique hotel is situated in a six-storey, landmark Romanesque building in the heart of SoHo, Manhattan, one of New York’s most exclusive neighbourhoods, The Mercer is sister hotel to Hollywood’s famous Chateau Marmont and considered one of the finest hotels in America’s capital. It offers unique loft-style living with exposed brickwork, wooden floors and fireplaces featuring throughout. Newark and JFK international airports are just over 25km away.
Offering unrivalled personalised service and a discrete atmosphere, The Mercer will appeal to travellers seeking an intimate hotel with a seriously cool vibe.
The hotel provides 75 spacious and stylish rooms and suites featuring contemporary interiors, high ceilings, large windows, spacious marble bathrooms and all-modern amenities. For those wishing to indulge, the Loft Suite is magnificent.
Dine in style at The Mercer Kitchen with acclaimed New York chef, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, at the helm. The menu features contemporary French cuisine with an Asian twist. Room service is also available and there are plenty of superb restaurants within walking distance.
The Mercer is ideally located for exploring downtown Manhattan and is prime shopping and dining territory. It is also close to art galleries and museums.
The hotel is family friendly and provides amenities for babies and children. Babysitting is available on request.
The Mercer Information
- Location: over 25 km away from JFK and Newark international airport
- Accommodation: 75 spacious and stylish rooms and suites
- Activities: Shopping & dining, museum and cultural excursions, sight-seeing
- Facilities: 1 restaurant: The Mercer Kitchen
- Weather: Year round destination with cold winters and hot summers
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 650 per night for a Mercer Room