Set amid 250 acres of ancient olive groves, half a kilometre from the Adriatic coast in Southern Italy’s idyllic Puglia region, Masseria San Domenico combines historic charm, warm hospitality and modern luxury. First class facilities include an impressive outdoor pool, state-of-the-art Thalassotherapy Spa, tennis courts, gym and renowned 18-hole championship golf course.
Dating back to the 15th century, the former watchtower has been carefully restored and transformed into a luxury boutique hotel. It will appeal to those seeking an intimate and exclusive escape. The hotel welcomes children aged 11 and over.
Masseria San Domenico provides 60 spacious and elegantly furnished rooms and suites featuring king size beds, delightful bathrooms and all modern amenities. Many rooms include a delightful balcony or terrace. Some suites feature Jacuzzi bathtub and private terraces with stunning views. Interconnecting rooms are available.
There is a variety of superb gourmet dining options on offer. Sample traditional Puglian specialities prepared using homegrown produce and accompanied by fine wines from the region; enjoy a romantic candlelit meal by the pool; or indulge in mouthwatering seafood by the sea.
The hotel offers an array of activities so you can choose to do as much or as little as you wish. Play golf, soak up the sun on the private beach or indulge in a seawater therapy treatment at the spa. It is also worth getting out and about and exploring the unspoilt Puglia region.
Masseria San Domenico is a member of Leading Hotels of the World
Masseria San Domenico Information
- Location: Southern Italy, 40 minutes from Brindisi Airport
- Accommodation: Superior Room, Deluxe Room, Junior Suites, Junior Suite classic, Suite Masseria, Suite Masseria Deluxe, Talasso Suite, Garden Suite, San Domenico Suite
- Activities: Golf, trips to museums and archaeological ruins, castellana grottoes, cave dwellings
- Facilities: Spa & massage, Swimming pool, 3 restaurants, 1 bar
- Weather: The best time to go to Italy is from April to June and late September to October.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 420 per night for a Superior Double room, based on 2 guests.