Occupying a prime location in the heart of downtown Singapore with spectacular views of the city’s glittering skyline, Marina Bay Sands is a magnificent luxury hotel complex offering impeccable service and unrivaled facilities including world-class restaurants and bars, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, a stunning swimming pool and a luxury shopping mall.
This iconic hotel will appeal to travelers seeking a luxurious and indulgent base from which to explore the Lion City.
Accommodation at Marina Bay Sands is spacious and elegant. Rooms and suites are tastefully appointed in a contemporary style and feature king-size beds or two double beds, floor-to-ceiling windows to maximize the impressive views, and state-of-the-art amenities. Suites come with the added benefit of butler service. The two-bedroom Straits Suites are simply stunning and include a balcony, living room with a baby grand piano, exercise room and lavish bathroom. Family rooms are available.
Marina Bay Sands offers endless superb dining options. Sample the finest cuts of meat at Wolfgang Puck’s restaurant Cut; feast on Franco-Asian delights at Sky on 57 by Justin Quek; or enjoy mouthwatering Chinese cuisine at fine dining restaurant Imperial Treasure. The hotel is also home to top bars and nightclubs.
When it comes to finding things to do, you will be spoilt for choice. Visit fascinating exhibitions at The ArtScience Museum; stroll through the Gardens by the Bay; take a bumboat cruise up the river; or enjoy a show. The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands is the perfect spot for some retail therapy.
After a busy day, relax by the infinity pool as you admire the views; unwind in a Jacuzzi; indulge in a massage at Banyan Tree Spa; or sip a cocktail and dance the night away at Ku de Ta.
Marina Bay Sands welcomes families and there is plenty to keep children entertained in and around the hotel.
Marina Bay Sands Information
- Location: 20 minutes drive from Changi Airport
- Accommodation: 2500 Suites and Rooms
- Facilities: Infinity Pool, 2 Restaurants, Club, Fitness Club, Spa, First-class Lounge, Play area, Shopping Mall, Observation Deck, Conference and Meeting rooms, Exhibition facilities
- Activities: Marina Bay Sands Casino, concerts, plays, cirque style entertainment shows, visit the ArtScience museum, proximity to all tourist destinations
- Weather: Hot and Humid all year round
- Price Guide: From USD 335 for 1 night in a Deluxe Room, for two pax
Looking for something different? Visit our main Singapore page for further inspiration.