This exclusive all-pool villa resort is set on an unspoiled white sand beach against the backdrop of Tamarin Mountain on the west coast of Mauritius, an area famed for its spectacular sunsets over the sparkling Indian Ocean and its warm and dry climate.
Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa is exceptionally spacious, romantic and elegant, its lavish design inspired by the island’s rich heritage.
This family-owned, luxury boutique hotel offers impeccable service, first class cuisine and superb facilities including an award-winning holistic spa. It will appeal to discerning couples and families seeking an unforgettable tropical island hideaway.
The resort is nestled in 27 acres of lush tropical gardens and provides 65 spacious and elegant thatched-roof villas. Each villa features a luxurious bathroom, delightful garden, a private plunge pool and all-modern amenities. All villas come with the added luxury of round-the-clock butler service.
Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa offers an array of memorable gastronomic experiences. Enjoy lavish buffet breakfasts at Coast2Coast; sumptuous Indian and Pan Asian dinners at Cilantro; candlelit dinners on the beach; or dine in the privacy of your villa.
There is a wealth of activities on offer at the resort and you can choose to do as much or as little as you wish. Indulge with an ayurvedic treatment at the serene spa, hit the gym, do boot camp on the beach, play tennis, take a yoga class or cool off in the inviting pool. Water sports include snorkelling, water-skiing, sailing and windsurfing. Sunset cruises, swimming with dolphins, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving and a day at the races can also be arranged.
Younger ones will be kept entertained at the Mini Club (for four to 12 year olds). Babysitting is also available.
Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa is a member of Leading Hotels of the World.
Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa Information
- Location: 50 km from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport
- Accommodation: 65 Villas
- Activities: Snorkelling, yoga classes, cooking classes, windsurfing, water skiing, surfing, sailing, deep sea fishing, scuba diving, glass-bottom boat rides, ayurvedic treatments, sunset cruises
- Facilities: Spa, Sauna, Massage, Mini Club, Swimming Pool, Business and Conference facilities, Restaurant, Bar, Tennis court
- Weather: Best time to visit is between May and early December.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 1025 for 1 night in a Garden Suite Pool Villa, for two pax