This luxury hotel is situated on the waterfront overlooking the harbour in the heart of Darwin in Australia’s Northern Territory. Conveniently located minutes from the CBD and within driving distance from Kakadu National Park and Katherine Gorge, Mantra on the Esplanade makes an ideal base from which to explore the city and surrounding area. Facilities include a pool, spa, restaurant and bar.
Recently refurbished, Mantra on the Esplanade provides a choice of comfortable accommodation featuring contemporary décor, all modern amenities and views across the harbour or city. Apartments feature a private terrace, fully-equipped kitchen and laundry and are ideal for families.
Enjoy modern Australian cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant, which has an alfresco dining area. Step outside where you’ll find the Mitchell Street dining hub offering plenty of alternative restaurants and cafés.
Darwin offers an array of attractions from markets to art galleries and museums. Other highlights include Berry Springs and Dundee Beach.
Mantra on the Esplanade Information
- Location: 20 minutes drive from the Darwin airport
- Accommodation: 204 beautifully appointed accommodation rooms including Hotel Rooms, One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments and two bedroom Penthouse Suites.
- Facilities: Outdoor Pool, Spa, Restaurant and Bar
- Activities: The unique location ensures that it is close by to some of the Top Ends premier sights such as Kakadu National Park, Litchfield National Park and Katherine Gorge, and many of Darwin city’s attractions.
- Weather: April to September
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From 650 USD for for 2 nights in a 1 Bedroom Apartment, for two pax