New York, United States
This luxury hotel is situated at the top of the Time Warner Center, in midtown Manhattan, offering breathtaking views across the Hudson River, Central Park and the city’s glittering skyline. Mandarin Hotel, New York makes for an ideal base from which to explore the sights and attractions of America’s capital. It features a restaurant, two bars, a spa, a 75-foot lap pool and a state-of-the-art fitness centre. Newark and JFK international airports are just over 25km away.
Offering impeccable service and first class facilities, it will appeal to couples and families seeking a stylish and sophisticated retreat in a prime location.
Mandarin Hotel New York provides 244 lavishly appointed rooms and suites featuring king-size beds, granite and marble bathrooms with deep soaking tubs, floor-to-ceiling windows and all-modern amenities. For those wanting maximum comfort and luxury, the Hudson River Suite is ideal.
The hotel’s fine dining restaurant, Asiate, offers an innovative menu of modern American cuisine served in an elegant setting overlooking the city.
It is within easy reach of museums, art galleries and upscale boutiques. After some retail therapy, go for a stroll through Central Park, visit the Museum of Modern Art or take in a Broadway show. Back at the hotel, indulge in a treatment at the award-winning spa or sip a cocktail at the ultra-stylish MOBar.
Families are welcomed and there is a wealth of amenities for babies as well as children’s menus and babysitting on request.
Mandarin Oriental New York Information
- Location: over 25 km away from JFK and Newark international airport
- Accommodation: 198 guestrooms and 46 suites
- Activities: Shopping & dining, museum and cultural excursions, sight-seeing
- Facilities: A fitness center, a 75-foot lap pool, a spa, meetings & events space, wedding chapels, 1 restaurant, 1 lounge and 1 bar
- Weather: Year round destination with cold winters and hot summers
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 695 per night for a Skyline View Room