Malolo Island, Fiji
Malolo Island Resort is set in the Mamanuca archipelago in Fiji. Ringed by white sand beaches, lush vegetation and a turquoise lagoon, this luxury boutique resort is an enchanting tropical paradise. It combines simple, rustic chic style with modern comforts. Nadi International Airport is 25 km away.
Offering authentic Fijian hospitality, superb service and excellent facilities, it will appeal to couples and families seeking a relaxing and intimate tropical hideaway in an idyllic setting. The resort features three restaurants and bars, two pools, a spa and a kids’ club.
The resort provides 46 spacious and elegant Plantation style bures (bungalows) nestled within lush tropical gardens. Each bure features colonial chic décor, high vaulted ceilings and all modcons. For those wanting the utmost privacy and romance, the Tadra Beach Bures are sublime. These are for couples only. Family accommodation is available.
Experience the finest Asian, Pacific Rim and international cuisine, prepared using the freshest ingredients. Enjoy long, leisurely lunches by the pool, romantic dinners on the beach or gourmet picnics on a secluded sandbank.
There is a multitude of activities and experiences on offer from kayaking and windsurfing to nature walks. You can go island-hopping or dolphin spotting, and there are some spectacular dive sites. After a busy day, sip a cocktail at the beach bar or enjoy a pampering massage in the rainforest spa.
Families are well-catered for and there is a free kids’ club for four to 12 year olds. Babysitting can be arranged.
Malolo Island Resort Information
- Location: A short speedboat ride from Fiji’s main international airport.
- Accommodation: 46 bures
- Facilities: 2 restaurants, beach bars, Spa, Kids Village, swimming pool, boutique
- Activities: Kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, snorkeling, stand-up paddle board, walking trails, beach volleyball, diving, waterskiing, island hoping, dolphin spotting, local village trips, jet ski tours
- Children: Welcome with a Kids Club and amenities
- Weather: Mild tropical weather year-round, ideal to visit during dry months of May to October
- Price Guide: From USD 428 for 1 night in a Oceanview Bure, for two pax
Looking for something different? Check out other regions around Fiji for further inspiration.