Situated in the heart of Madinat Jumeirah and surrounded by charming pools and waterways, Al Qasr is a grand boutique hotel designed in the style of a sheikh’s summer residence, blending traditional Arabian style with contemporary sophistication. This majestic hotel offers impeccable service and is the ideal place to unwind in opulent surroundings, with access to Madinat Jumeirah’s extensive facilities.
Each of the 292 exquisitely designed rooms and suites feature plush furnishings, lavish bathrooms and private balconies. Spacious and luxurious one-bedroom Ocean Suites offer the ideal accommodation for families.
A feast of culinary delights awaits with seven restaurants and bars to choose from at Al Qasr, serving sumptuous dishes from the finest seafood and steak to Arabian cuisine. The lavish Friday brunch is a must. Guests also have access to over 40 restaurants and bars within the resort.
Al Qasr guests can enjoy all Madinat Jumeirah’s incredible facilities and leisure activities. Try out the High Altitude Suite, play tennis, enjoy yoga under a full moon, take a dip in one of the stunning swimming pools, or indulge in a pampering treatment at Talise Spa. Enjoy a relaxing boat ride around the waterways surrounding the resort, play golf or head to the beach to try watersports including windsurfing, sailing and scuba diving. You can also explore the vibrant city of Dubai, get a spot of retail therapy in one of the vast shopping malls or head into the desert on a dune safari.
With easy access to extensive child-friendly facilities, Al Qasr caters well to families. Highlights include a kids’ club with a wide range of activities, a superb kids’ pool and complimentary access to Wild Wadi Water Park. Babysitters can be arranged.
Madinat Jumeirah Al Qasr Information
- Location: Jumeirah Beach, 15 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
- Accommodation: 292 luxury rooms and suites.
- Activities: Complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark, over 40 restaurants and bars, shopping, watersports, yoga.
- Facilites: Spa, fitness centre, conference roms, complimentary kids club, swimming pools, sauna, steam room, massage parlour.
- Weather: May and October is dry season. From June until September expect extreme temperatures and high humidity.
- Children: Fully supervised kids club with activities ranging from sports to face-painting.