Located in the prestigious “Sagittaire”, Les Esserts offers the opportunity for a smaller party to access all the facilities. The apartment is decorated in a contemporary rustic style with a combination of modern furniture and traditional Swiss antiques.
Divided into three self-contained apartments with some communal facilities, Sagittaire offers the ultimate in flexibe Alpine accommodation. As a whole, the chalet sleeps up to 31 guests, and despite being a new development, it is constructed in old wood and stone giving it a rustic feel. Each apartment has its own distinctive style, having been decorated by two leading interior designers. Its fantastically central location makes it an easy walk from Verbier’s shops, bars and restaurants.
The accommodation consists of two double, en-suite bedrooms each opening out onto a stunning terrace. Two further en-suite bunk rooms complete the accommodation. The open-plan living area is both cosy and modern, with a blazing wood fire, modern kitchen, bar and seating area. Large sliding doors open onto a terrace and garden, with breathtaking views down the valley.
The facilities include your own private luxury spa, a 10m swimming pool, large hammam and massage room, all constructed in an elegant design of stone and mosaic. There is a gym complex on the floor above with a selection of machines and a spacious stretching area. The building is fully up to date, with wall mounted plasma TVs, DVD library and Sky system, as well as Wii consoles. Each room has its own ipod docking station, as well as being connected to a central music system.
A central elevator runs through the apartment block which means you can go directly from your apartment to the spa or gym without being in public. There is a large garage in the basement, a ski room with heated boot warmers and individual baskets for everyone’s equipment.
Les Esserts Sagittaire Information
- Location: Verbier, 3min drive to piste and lifts, 45min drive from Sion Airport (SIR), 2hr drive from Geneva Airport (GVA)
- Accommodation: 3 Bedrooms (Sleeps 6)
- Staff: Resort manager, experienced host, experienced chef, chauffeur
- Facilities: Spa, swimming pool, large hammam and massage therapy room, gym, plasma TV, networked DVD library, Sky system, wifi, laptop computer, ski Room with boot warmers, extensive wine cellar, books, games, toys, sledges
- Activities: Skiing in winter, alpine walks and adventure in summer.
- Weather: Ski season from December to April
- Children: Welcome