Formerly Devi Ratn, Lebua Resort, Jaipur epitomises the vibrant culture of Rajasthan. Located just 10kms from Jaipur city the hotel retains India’s old world charm and offers a fabulous destination for exploration as well as those looking for a spa retreat.
The interiors of all 60 spacious suites and 3 villas are celebrations of textures in brilliant colours, patterns and latticework. The rooms are dressed in shades of ruby red, coral orange, emerald green and yellow sapphire, making them a joy to be in. They are large and dare to be different. They are perfectly equipped and boast some of the most roomy bathrooms. Each and every suite is ensured a view of the distant Aravalli Hills.
Spa fanatics will be glad to know that L’Occitane runs a spa on the property, creating the perfect chance to surrender yourself and well and truly relax. Those looking to savour “old” India can head to Jaipur’s forts, monuments and temples.
Vajra and Chakra restaurants serve cuisine with subtle flavours and unique Asian and continental recipes. The chef is renowned for creating divine combinations from fresh ingredients.
Lebua Resort, Jaipur Information
- Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan. 45-minute plane ride from Delhi to Jaipur.
- Accommodation: 60 suites and 3 villas.
- Activities: Kite flying, camel safaris, cycling / mountain biking, star gazing.
- Facilities: Restaurant, spa, swimming pool, library, concierge, travel desk, foreign exchange, shop, gymnasium, mountain bikes.
- Weather: Best months to visit are from October through to March. Avoid the monsoon season from June to September.
- Children: Welcome. A children’s activity center as well as babysitting and day care are available.