Aix en Provence, France
Housed in a bastide (Provencal manor house) dating back to the 18th century, Le Pigonnet is a charming hotel where tradition and modernity intermingle seamlessly. A stone’s throw from the city centre of Aix en Provence, yet secluded from the hustle and bustle of the city, Le Pigonnet is the ideal option for anyone looking to visit The City of Fountains locate in the south of France.
Each of the 44 rooms and suite in the hotel are unique and offer elegant, stylish, modern décor with a touch of traditional adornments. The colour palette (turquoise, beige and ochre) is a reflection of Provence’s sunny skies and red earth.
La Table du Pigonnet showcases superb Mediterranean-influenced and local cuisine, using only local produce to ensure that everything is as fresh as it can possibly be. In the summer, dining on the spacious terrace overlooking the gardens is pure delight. For the aperitif and digestif, The Bar offers a cosy and chilled-out atmosphere with a plethora of cocktails. During the months of June to October, the Lounge Club Le 5 located in the garden is the perfect place to unwind with a drink and sway to live music.
Get a good workout at the fitness centre, followed by a dip in the pool then to soothe out any sore muscles, the hotel’s Spa is a sanctuary dedicated to your well-being. After your spa treatment make the most of the sauna and hammam facility.
Le Pigonnet Information
- Location: 10 minute walk from the city centre of Aix-en-Provence and 30 minute drive from Marseille Provence Airport.
- Accomodation: 44 rooms and suites
- Facilities: Restaurant, bar, outdoor lounge, outdoor heated swimming pool, fitness centre, spa, hammam, sauna
- Activities: Stroll through the city center, where you will come across countless fountains and charming architecture. Hike up the Mount Sainte Victoire. Visit the Musee Granet which showcases art by Cezanne.
- Weather: Aix-en-Provence is a year round destination with windy, cold winters and hot summers.
- Children: Welcome.