Situated in Fujairah, a 90-minute drive from Dubai, Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort is a luxury beachfront hotel overlooking the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean, with a stunning backdrop of the Hajar Mountains.
Combining traditional Arabic architecture with contemporary luxury and sophistication, Le Meridien Al Aqah will appeal to couples and families seeking a superb beach escape in a magnificent setting.
The hotel provides 218 spacious and elegant rooms and suites featuring luxurious bathrooms, all-modern amenities and floor-to-ceiling windows with spectacular views across the Indian Ocean. Some suites come with a balcony or terrace. Family rooms are available.
Le Meridien Al Aqah features nine restaurants and bars offering an array of unique experiences. Sample mouth-watering Indian cuisine at Swaad, enjoy Italian fine dining at Sapore and savour delectable Thai specialities at Taste. The indulgent Friday brunch at Views is a must.
There are a wealth of activities on offer, from water sports such as deep-sea fishing, diving and snorkelling to tennis and squash. The hotel makes an ideal place from which to explore ancient fjords, spectacular dive sites, waterfalls and hot springs. Or simply relax on the beach, laze by the pool or be pampered with a massage in the spa.
The hotel is family-friendly and offers Kids’ and Teens’ Clubs with a programme of activities, a kids’ pool and babysitting.
Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort Information
- Location: 90 minutes from Dubai
- Accommodation: 218 rooms and suites
- Activities: Scuba diving, fly-fishing, off-road driving, hot springs
- Facilities: Swimming pool, private beach access, fitness center, kids’ club, spa, tennis courts, miniature golf, 9 restaurants and bars,
- Weather: October to May is best – warm and sunny. From June to September expect high humidity and extreme temperatures.
- Children: Welcome with facilities.