Courchevel 1850, France
Do not be fooled by its discreet traditional wood-clad facade. Inside Le Blanchot, contemporary facilities and extravagant furnishings adorn this 5-storey luxury sanctuary.
Courchevel 1850 is synonymous with luxury and is home to some of the very finest chalets in the Alps. Chalet Le Blanchot takes this level of fineness and comfort to a whole new level.
Located just by the Bellecote piste, the chalet is ideally located for ski in / ski out access yet still relatively close to the centre of the resort for those who wish to explore the resorts’ many boutiques and apres ski bars.
Spread over five floors, accessed with an internal passenger lift, each of its six bedrooms is uniquely designed with their own character and warmth. The bathrooms are constructed from marble and furnished with luxury bathroom products, fluffy towels, bathrobes and slippers.
The top floor of the chalet holds a large open plan living and dining room with vaulted double height ceiling, a beautiful central log fireplace and many balconies with stunning views of the valley.
Whilst this is a large entertaining space, it still retains a very cozy atmosphere with its extravagant furnishings and contemporary facilities.
Le Blanchot Information
- Location: Courchevel 1850, 10min drive to Courchevel altiport (CVF), 2min drive to lifts and resort centre
- Staff: Chalet manager, experienced chef, butler, housekeeper
- Accommodation: 6 bedrooms (Sleeps 12)
- Facilities: hot tub, indoor pool, relaxation area, steam room, open fireplace, boot room, in-house ski and boot fitting service, flatscreen TV and DVD player, WiFi, elevator, garage parking
- Activities: Skiing and other winter sports, shopping and après-ski in town
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Ski season runs between December to April