Great Rift Valley, Tanzania
An exclusive wildlife experience awaits you in &Beyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge, as ten luxurious treehouse suites sit hidden in Tanzania’s ancient mahogany forest.
Located in the remote corner of the Lake Manyara National Park, the thatched lofty suites blend itself into its beautiful natural surroundings. The stilted treehouse suites each feature a private verandah and large windows that peek out to the dense forest and the lush Great Rift Valley, allowing the sights and sounds of the African bush to sweep you off your feet. The exotic ambience sets the mood for romance with your private game viewing deck, large comfy beds, and a steamy hot outdoor bath and shower that provide you with an unobstructed view of the African safari.
An array of activities will make your stay unforgettable, be it escaping the warm African heat by taking a dip in the luxurious lodge pool or relishing in the simple yet delicious meals served in the dining boma after an inspiring game drive with your private guide catching glimpses of lions, elephants and flamingos.
&Beyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge Information
- Location: Lake Manyara National Park, Great Rift Valley, 2hrs from main gate and airstrip
- Accommodation: 10 treehouse suites
- Facilities: Pool, curio shop, dining boma
- Activities: Guided walks, children walks, game drives
- Children: Children above 8 years old are welcome
- Weather: Warm and hot year-round, with rainy seasons running between November and December and dry seasons running between June to October, and January to February