Franschhoek, South Africa
Offering the ultimate villa holiday experience, it will appeal to couples, families and groups seeking an indulgent and private escape. Children are welcome and there are plenty of activities in the area to keep them entertained.
Each of the spacious and lavishly appointed villas at La Clé des Montagnes has been individually designed and features stunning décor, magnificent chandeliers, grand fireplaces, lavish bathrooms and gardens with vast private pools. Choose from the elegant and sophisticated La Grange; Le Manoir, inspired by the area’s French heritage; the avant-garde La Galerie; or the largest villa, Le Colonial, which reflects East and North African styles and sleeps eight guests. Each villa includes butler service and offers breathtaking views of the mountains and countryside.
Sample the finest cuisine prepared using fresh local ingredients and accompanied by superb South African wines. There are also numerous excellent restaurants located nearby.
There is a wealth of activities and excursions on offer. Take a stroll into the historic town of Franschhoek; browse boutiques and art galleries; explore the winelands and discover exquisite wineries; visit Stellenbosch Slow Market; go hiking; or enjoy a picnic on a beautiful estate.
La Clé des Montagnes Information
- Location: 1 hour drive from Cape Town
- Accommodation: Four villas
- Activities:Game drives, guided walks, gourmet tours, wine tastings, walking and hiking trails, bicycle tours, fly fishing, cooking classes, picnics, horse riding,
- Facilities: Swimming pool, butler, BBQ facilities, fully equipped kitchen
- Weather: September through to May
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide:From USD 734 for First Bedroom in Villa La Galerie