Kings Pool is a luxurious safari camp located in the wildlife-rich Linyanti, on the western boundary of Chobe National Park.
Kings Pool hosts 9 well-appointed twin-bedded tented rooms, each with a large bedroom area, lounge, private plunge pool and sala. The spacious en-suite bathrooms also have an outdoor shower for those who enjoy the occasional shower under the stars.
The Linyanti area in which Kings Pool camp is located has a large wildlife resource and is most noted for its large elephant population which can reach enormous densities during the dry winter months. Other game is abundant as well and apart from the appeal of watching elephants at the water’s edge from the comforts of the raised decks at camp, you can also experience spectacular wildlife viewing whilst on day and night game drives and walks. Seasonal barge cruises along the Linyanti River are also a possibility and the reed and papyrus swamps are ideal for a diverse species of birds and game during the dry winter months.
Kings Pool Information
- Location: Linyanti Wildlife Reserve
- Accommodation: 9 tented rooms
- Facilities: plunge pool, bar, lounge and dining area
- Activities: game drives in open 4X4 vehicles, night drives, guided walks
- Weather: Dry season Apr to Oct, green season Nov to Mar
- Children: minimum age of 8 years