Dunedin, New Zealand
Split into two buildings, one houses comfortable and spacious living areas such as an open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen, with the Korimato room nestled to the hill. The other houses the two other rooms and a laundry area.
There are three rooms to choose from. The Kahu room is a corner room with panoramic views and is suitable for 2 people (only as a double). The Kotare room is suitable for 2 adults as well and has outstanding views over the Papanui Inlet. The Korimatu room is the largest, most luxurious room suitable for two adults and a child as there is a single bed as well as a king.
The dining here is excellent. With a wide-range of local produce available, food changes daily depending on availability. There is an excellent wine cellar with regional wines specifically chosen to compliment the food. There is a new chef from South America joining the team here who uses high quality ingredients combined with his own recipes to create unique and delicious dishes for the guests.
Spend your days trying out many of the activities available on the resort. Clay pidgeon shooting, rambling, wildlife tours and heli-tours. Relax and unwind in the resort spa and pool, try out their treatments and feel refreshed before dinner.
Kaimata Retreat Information
- Location:Otago Peninsula, Dunedin
- Accommodation:3 Suite rooms
- Facilities:Spa pool, watersports, restaurant, expansive wooden decks, BBQ, helipad, Wifi, massage facilities.
- Activities:Wildlife tours, visits to local areas of interest, spa treatments, scenic heli flights, royal albatross colony, surfing.
- Weather:Summer is between November and early February. Winter is from June through to August.
- Children:Welcome, the Korimako room is suitable for a couple and child.