The luxurious, chic Hotel Nevai has a boutique feel, in keeping with the chalet style of architecture that Verbier is so famous for.
The central location of this hotel makes it a convenient base for guests to enjoy Verbier’s famously vibrant nightlife. It also gets involved in your evening, boasting its own sophisticated and cosy bar, high-quality restaurant and even its own nightclub: The Farm. This is THE Verbier nightclub in which to see, and be seen. Still run by the Berardis brothers, it boasts the largest profile in the resort with its guestlist packed full of royals for a start.
The restaurant, with its spectacular view across the Alps, has an extensive menu ranging from locally sauced dishes to Meditteranean and Asian dishes. A 20 person table is available upon request for private events.
If you prefer a more relaxing approach to après-ski, the hotel′s spa is bound to help you unwind. There are massage treatments on offer, a Turkish hammam, a small vitality plunge pool and a sauna. For a truly unwinding experience of the Swiss Alps, choose the hotel’s 55m² penthouse complete with private outdoor jacuzzi on their South-facing terrace, and fireplace in its spacious living room.
Those who are keen to enjoy every minute of Verbier′s impressive ski area will enjoy the driving service that the hotel offers to shuttle guests to and from the lifts.
Hotel Nevai Information
- Location: Verbier, 5min drive to piste and lifts, 45min drive from Sion Airport (SIR), 2hr drive from Geneva Airport (GVA)
- Accommodation: 33 Rooms and 2 penthouse suites
- Facilities: Spa, Turkish hammam, sauna, small vitality plunge pool, restaurant, bar, night club
- Activities: Skiing in winter, alpine walks and adventure in summer.
- Weather: Ski season from December to April
- Children: Welcome