On the Cap d’Antibes, midway between the large Riviera resort towns of Cannes and Nice, the Hotel Juana is in the small but chic town of Juan Les Pins, France.
Having first opened as a hotel in 1931, the Juana was entirely renovated seventy years later by its then owners, and the 1930s Art Deco palace that re-emerged then is still beautifully preserved today.
Surrounded by shady aromatic pine trees, the Juana has 40 rooms and suites. 15 Classic rooms overlook the town of Juan Les Pins, while the seven Superior options have small balconies giving onto the pine trees of Gould Park, and the Executive category includes a larger terrace with the same view.
For panoramic sea views over the bay of Juan Les Pins from your balcony, opt for one of the nine Deluxe rooms, or book a Junior or Deluxe Suite.
The Hotel Juana has a hammam and a heated outdoor swimming pool, which is open to guests of sister property the Hotel Belles Rives too. If you stay at the Juana, you are welcome to use the private Plage Belles Rives beach and pier, which has its own waterfront restaurant, a five minute walk away from the Juana. Boat rental and water skiing can be arranged from the pontoon, as can beachside massages.
The hotel’s restaurant, the Bistrot Terasse, has a large area for al fresco dining, as the name suggests. The menu is classic Mediterranean, with Italian as well as French influences. At the hotel’s Café Marianne, Thursday night is party night, with a young crowd gathering for drinks, tapas and dancing.
Hotel Juana Information
- Location: 25 minutes from Nice International Airport (2nd national airport) and 20 minutes away from the Cannes-Mandelieu airport
- Accomodation: 40 Rooms and Suites
- Facilities: Restaurant, Bars, Health Club, Hammam, Heated outdoor pool, access to private beach at Hotel Belle rives.
- Activities: Go visit some local attractions such as the Antibes Picasso Museaum, Maeght Fondation, Fernand Léger Museum, Nice Modern Art Museum, go on a glamourous shopping spree, dance the night away in fashionable night club, take a chance at the Casino or enjoy a day of sun and water sports at the Hotel Belles Rives beach, where swimming lessons, aquagym, fitness and waterski, boat rides and renting, scuba diving, deep-water diving and massages are avaliable at your service
- Weather: Good all-year round
- Children: Welcome. Babysitting service avaliable.