Auckland, New Zealand
Situated in the heart of Auckland’s fashion and business districts on New Zealand’s North Island, Hotel DeBrett is a magnificent, luxury boutique hotel offering personalized service and a welcoming atmosphere. Housed in an iconic Art Deco building it features an eclectic combination of retro style and vibrant modern design and comforts.
This chic hotel makes the ideal base from which to explore the vibrant city and will appeal to couples or families seeking a unique and indulgent retreat.
Hotel DeBrett provides 25 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, each with its own distinctive style. All rooms feature an eclectic mix of furniture, fittings and artwork; black mosaic-tiled bathrooms; and all-modern amenities. For those looking for the utmost luxury and comfort, the two-storey Loft Suites are stunning.
The hotel is home to the award-winning DeBretts Kitchen, named as one of Auckland’s top 50 restaurants, where you can sample contemporary New Zealand cuisine prepared using the finest local produce. You can also dine in the privacy of your room if you wish.
Hotel DeBrett is moments from an array of designer boutiques, art galleries and cafés. The harbour is a short stroll away and from here you can hop on a ferry to nearby islands including Waiheke and Rangitoto. Back at the hotel, sip a cocktail in the famed Housebar, relax in front of a roaring fair at Atrium or retreat to the peaceful Drawing Room.
Families are welcome and there is a children’s menu. Babysitting can also be arranged.
Hotel DeBrett Information
- Location: 45 minutes drive from Auckland Airport
- Accommodation: 25 Rooms and Suites
- Facilities: Restaurant, Bar, Lounge, In room health and beauty treatments, Meeting and Conference facilities
- Activities: Designer boutiques, art galleries and cafés are a short walk away, Hop on a ferry to nearby islands including Waiheke and Rangitoto, Sailing experience on an ex-America’s Cup yacht, Take a seaplane flight
- Weather: Best times to go is between February and October.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 280 for one night in a Classic Room, for two pax