Hotel Arts Barcelona is a striking waterfront hotel situated on Barceloneta beach, adjacent to Port Olimpic in Barcelona, Spain’ssecond largest city. Renowned for its unique contemporary architecture, chic interiors and phenomenal views of the city, the sea and the iconic Frank Gehry giant fish sculpture, this hip hotel is considered one of Barcelona’s most fashionable hotels and features on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List. It boasts an impressive collection of Spanish modern art.
Offering impeccable service and superb facilities, Hotel Arts Barcelona is a luxury hotel that will appeal to travellers seeking a serene and indulgent escape, close to the city’s historic centre.
Hotel Arts Barcelona provides 483 stylish and spacious rooms, suites and apartments designed to maximise comfort. Stunning contemporary interiors feature plush furnishings, marble bathrooms and all modern amenities. All rooms offer panoramic views over the Mediterranean or the city. For those looking for the utmost luxury, the Arts Suite is magnificent and comes with the added luxury of butler service.
The hotel offers a multitude of superb gastronomic experiences including Michelin-starred Enoteca, which specialises in Mediterranean favourites and Arola, which serves up contemporary Catalan specialities in a stylish setting.
The hotel is close to the Gothic Quarter, Picasso Museum, Las Ramblas and Paseo de Gracia. Take a walk to Gaudi’s Park Güell and the Juan Miro Foundation or leisurely stroll along the beach.
After a day of exploring the Catalonian capital, return to the hotel and indulge in a blissful treatment in the Six Senses rooftop spa as you enjoy the views or laze by the outdoor pool. There is also a fitness centre.
Families are well-catered for and nannies or babysitting can be arranged.
Hotel Arts Barcelona is a Ritz-Carlton hotel.
Hotel Arts Barcelona Information
- Location: Northeast Spain, 15 minutes from Barcelona-El Prat Airport
- Accommodation: 483 sea or city view rooms (Including 56 executive suites, 1 Arts suite, 1 Mediterranean Suite, 2 duplex Apartments, 1 Royal Suite, 1 Presidential Suite)
- Activities:Visit Barri Gotic, Palau de la Musica, Mercat de San Josep La Boqueria, The Ramblas, La Pedrera, Parc de la Cuitadela, the Picasso museum, Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell
- Facilities: Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym, spa, abaser car and limousine hire, boutiques, jewellers, gardens & terraces
- Weather: The best time to travel to Spain is from April to October.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 450 per night for a Deluxe room, based on 2 guests.