This luxury hotel is situated in Shinjuku, the heart of Tokyo’s business, shopping and entertainment district. Hilton Tokyo’s style combines Japanese design with contemporary comforts. Tokyo Metro subway is directly connected to the hotel. Narita International Airport is 77 km away.
Offering impeccable service and superb facilities, Hilton Tokyo will appeal to couples and families seeking a luxurious urban escape. This contemporary hotel features six restaurants and bars, a health club with a fitness centre, rooftop tennis courts, an indoor pool and a spa.
The hotel provides 811 tastefully appointed rooms and suites, many of which offer impressive city views. Each room features modern Japanese-style interiors, comfy beds and all modcons. Deluxe rooms have all been recently renovated. Executive Suites are ideal for those seeking maximum comfort and space.
Hilton Tokyo is home to an array of superb dining options. Enjoy Chinese fine dining at Dynasty (their signature Peking Duck is not to be missed); sample exquisite sushi at Junisoh; or taste mouthwatering meat and seafood specialities at Metropolitan Grill.
The hotel is superbly located for exploring the city. Stroll through Shinjuku Central Park; admire the views from the top of the Tokyo Skytree; hit the shops in Ginza; or watch a Sumo wrestling tournament. Back at the hotel, be pampered at the spa, play a game of tennis or sip a cocktail at Zatta.
Families are welcome and there are children’s activities as well as kids’ menus and babysitting on request.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Tokyo into a greater Japan holiday. Take a look at Classic Japan as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
Hilton Tokyo Information
- Location: 90 minutes from Narita International Airport, 60 minutes from Haneda Airport
- Accommodation: 811 rooms and suites
- Activities: Cultural visits around the city, shopping & dining, children’s activities
- Facilities: Indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool and Japanese bath in the 24-hour health club, 2 rooftop tennis courts and modern fitness center, 20 flexible meeting rooms, business center, 3 restaurants, 3 bars & lounges and of them is open 24/7
- Weather: Tokyo is an all-year round destination
- Children: Welcome