Situated on the shores of the Indian Ocean in the Dhofar Region of Oman Hilton Salalah Resort provides the ideal base from which to explore the area. The design of this magnificent hotel has been inspired by traditional Omani architecture and combines traditional local influences with contemporary luxury. Surrounded by lush palm groves, this beachfront hotel has a relaxed atmosphere and families are well-catered for.
Hilton Salalah Resort features 147 spacious and elegant rooms and suites, designed in Omani style with all-modern amenities and offering balconies with impressive views.
There is a variety of gourmet dining options on offer. Feast on sumptuous international buffets at Al Maha; enjoy a romantic dinner with views over the Indian Ocean at Palm Grove; or sample premium steaks in a delightful setting at Sheba’s.
Hilton Salalah Resort offers an array of activities on the property to suit all tastes. Relax by the pool, head to the beach, go jogging, play tennis or learn to dive. Child-friendly facilities include a kids club, pool and playground. Known as the perfume capital of Arabia, the ancient city of Salalah has many attractions to discover. Experience the Frankincense Route, browse souks, explore the Lost City of Ubar or visit the blowholes at Mughsayl.
Hilton Salalah Resort Information
- Location:15 minutes from Salalah International Airport.
- Accommodation:147 rooms and suites.
- Activities:Watersports, scuba diving and snorkelling, diving, fitness centre, spa, tennis, golf.
- Facilities:Pool, beach, tennis, diving. restaurants and lounges, fitness centre, conference facilities, souk tours.
- Weather:Best travel time – November to April.
- Children:Welcome. Kids club, pool and playground.