Les 4 Vallees, Switzerland
Hidden Dragon is a privately-owned exclusive alpine lodge situated in the heart of Switzerland’s 4 Valley region in the ski area of Veysonnaz.
Nestled in fir and pine forests in the ski area of Veysonnaz, this secluded mountain retreat is discreetly located in its own extensive grounds accessed by private road. Perched at 1500m, its position offers enchanting uninterrupted panoramic views over the Rhone Valley and offers skiers the luxury of ski-in/ski-out access.
Hidden Dragon sleeps 12 people in 2 master suites (twins / superkings) and 4 twin / superking bedrooms, each complete with a luxurious en-suite bathroom, rainshower, plasma TV and DVD player. The chalet boasts a private cinema room, an extensive wine cellar, every mod-con you can think of and a large, open garden perfect for the children to play around in after a day of skiing.
With a fully kitted out spa area, make sure you put aside time to lounge in the sauna, experience the beautifying treatments on offer and have a glass of champagne in the outdoor hot tub. Do this whilst your children make the most of the Nintendo Wii, the playstation and hopefully the vintage piano!
Although connected to Verbier and only a short ski away, it avoids the hustle and bustle of urban life, making this THE idyllic and luxurious mountain hideaway.
Hidden Dragon Information
- Location: Veysonnaz, in the heart of Switzerland’s 4 Valley region. Ski in / Ski out
- Accommodation: Chalet with 6 bedrooms
- Staff: 5 including private chef
- Facilities: Wine cellar, cinema, wi-fi, Spa, sauna, hot tub, meditation room, yoga deck, rainshowers, and massage therapy
- Activities: Skiing in winter, alpine walks and adventure in summer.
- Weather: Ski season from December to April
- Children: Den with board games, toys and sledges