New York, United States
This luxury boutique hotel is situated in the trendy Meatpacking district in downtown Manhattan, New York. Hotel Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC combines a hip downtown vibe with uptown luxury and offers breathtaking panoramic views of America’s capital and the Hudson River. Newark and JFK international airports are just over 25km away.
Hotel Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC will appeal to travellers seeking a swanky and happening urban escape. Features include four restaurants and bars, a 45-foot heated rooftop pool, a fitness centre and a spa.
It provides 209 stylish and sophisticated rooms and suites featuring contemporary décor with colourful accents, high ceilings, plush feather beds, large windows, spacious, marble bathrooms and state-of-the-art technology. Many rooms come with Juliet balconies with impressive views. Suites are ideal for families.
The hotel’s restaurant, The Chester, serves up mouthwatering American bistro cuisine. In warmer months dining on the terrace is a must. There is a wealth of superb restaurants in the vicinity.
Hotel Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC is ideally located for exploring the cobblestone neighbourhood. Browse art galleries in Chelsea or Greenwich Village, shop in upscale boutiques or take in the views from the High Line.
After a busy day, be pampered with a massage at the spa, take a yoga class, sip a cocktail at the rooftop bar as you admire the views, and later, party the night away at Provocateur.
The hotel surprisingly family-friendly and there are plenty of amenities for babies and children.
Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC Information
- Location: over 25 km away from JFK and Newark international airport
- Accommodation: 186 rooms 23 suites
- Activities: Shopping & dining, museum and cultural excursions, sight-seeing
- Facilities: 1 restaurant, 4 bars & lounges, a 45-foot heated rooftop pool, a fitness centre and a spa, meetings & events space
- Weather: Year round destination with cold winters and hot summers
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 275 per night for a Superior Room