This luxury resort is nestled amid an exotic 40-acre walled garden in the heart of the ancient city of Marrakech in Morocco. Four Seasons Resort Marrakech is a serene and elegant oasis that combines old-world charm with modern, minimalist style and sophistication.
Offering flawless service and outstanding facilities including five restaurants and bars, two pools, a gym and a spa, this chic boutique retreat is the ideal place for discerning couples and families who are seeking a tranquil and indulgent escape in a prime location.
Four Seasons Resort Marrakech provides 141 spacious and stylish rooms and suites in a variety of categories. Blending contemporary and traditional Moroccan decor, each room features sumptuous furnishings, a lavish bathroom and a decent-sized balcony offering impressive views. Some suites come with their own plunge pool. Connecting rooms are available. Grand Pavilion Suites are stunning and are ideal for those seeking the utmost luxury.
The hotel offers a myriad of superb dining options. Enjoy Moroccan delights at Solano, leisurely lunches at Azzera Grill and afternoon tea at Inara Lounge.
Four Seasons Resort Marrakech caters exceptionally well to families offering child-friendly facilities that include a kids’ programme for four to 12 year olds, a young adult centre and a family pool.
The hotel provides the perfect base from which to explore the intriguing city. Experience the hustle and bustle of the medina and its souks including the famed Jemaa el-Fna, stroll through the Menara Gardens or visit Koutoubia Mosque. Excursions further afield include trips to Ourika Valley, Agadir and Essaouira or camel rides and 4×4 drives into the Sahara.
Retreat to the tranquility of the hotel and play tennis, do yoga or take an exercise class. Experience a traditional hammam at the spa or a massage by the pool. At sunset, sip a cocktail in the stunning rooftop lounge as you admire the spectacular views.
Four Seasons Resort Marrakech Information
- Location: 15 minute drive form the Marrakech Menara Airport
- Accommodation: 141 Rooms and Suites
- Activities: Tour of Jemaa el-Fna, Stroll through the Menara Gardens, Visit Koutoubia Mosque, Excursions trips to Ourika Valley, Agadir and Essaouira, Camel rides, 4×4 drives into the Sahara.
- Facilities: Tennis court, Business centre, Wellness centre, Massage treatments, Five restaurants and bars, 2 Pools, Gym
- Weather: September to May are the cooler months.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 560 for 1 night in a Superior Room, including breakfast, for two pax