Landaa Giraavaru, Maldives
Just a scenic sea-plane ride from Malé Airport, you will discover this hidden elegant paradise where luxurious seclusion meets wild, natural beauty. Perfectly suited for families of all ages and those looking for a romantic escape to the Maldives.
The 102 thatched Beach and Water Villas offer features such as private plunge pools and generous outdoor living spaces looking out across the tranquil lagoon. Although the traditional Maldivian method of building walls using coral is now outlawed, Four Seasons has received special permission to use recycled coral to replicate this lost art. There are Two Bedroom Villa options for larger families and the option of Sunset or Sunrise villas, depending on your preference. The Family Beach Villa can accommodate a family of 2 adults and 3 children.
This beach-fringed coral island offers sophisticated pleasures on land and water – from genuine ayurvedic spa therapies to splashing, sailing or diving in the crystal-clear Indian Ocean.
Visit the neighbouring island of Kudarikilu for a glimpse into Maldivian island life and discover thunda kunaa, the traditional craft of mat weaving. Or throw on a wetsuit, dive down, and sneak a peek at the abundance of marine life from turtles and manta rays, to dolphins and more fish than you’ve ever seen before.
Four Seasons Landaa Giraavaru Information
- Location: Landaa Giraavaru. 30 minutes by seaplane from Male International Airport.
- Accommodation:102 thatched beach and water villas.
- Facilities: Restaurants, bars, sauna, steam room, four swimming pools including one Olympic size pool, Marine Discovery Centre, PADI dive centre.
- Activities: Motorised and non-motorised water sports, scuba diving, spa, tennis, gym.
- Weather: Tropical climate year round. The dry season is from December through to March and the wet season from May to November.
- Children: Welcome. Kuda Velaa Kid’s Club – children aged 3-12 are kept busy with educational activities such as building their own coral reef and feeding baby clownfish. Child amenities in the rooms, children’s menus, items to childproof the rooms and cribs and rollaway beds are provided at no additional charge – subject to maximum occupancy.