Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi is situated moments from Tokyo Station, Ginza and the Imperial Palace, in Japan’s fascinating capital city. Ultra-modern, sophisticated and offering the customary Four Seasons service and hospitality, this luxury boutique hotel will appeal to travellers seeking an intimate and peaceful urban escape.
The hotel family-friendly and provides baby equipment, luxury amenities for children, kids’ menus and babysitting on request.
Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo provides 57 spacious and stylish rooms and suites featuring contemporary décor, king-size beds, floor-to-ceiling windows with spectacular views and state-of-the-art technology including 3D TV screens. One-bedroom Suites offer the utmost luxury and are ideal for those seeking to indulge.
Sample the finest Japanese delicacies and innovative international cuisine at the hotel’s fine dining restaurant ekki Bar & Grill. In-room dining is also available and there is an elegant lounge that serves light snacks.
The hotel is superbly located to explore one of the world’s most exciting and diverse cities. Discover historic neighbourhoods, indulge in a spot of retail therapy, belt out some tunes at a karaoke bar or visit the famed Tsukiji Fish Market. Retreat to the serenity of the hotel and indulge in a traditional Japanese onsen bath at the spa. There is also a fitness centre.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Tokyo into a greater Japan holiday. Take a look at Cityscapes to Snowy Slopes as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi Information
- Location: 40 minutes from Tokyo International Airport
- Accommodation: 57 Rooms and Suites
- Facilities: Traditional Japanese onsen bath, Spa, Fitness Center, 2 innovative and modern Restaurants, 24-hr Business Center, each room has a 3D system
- Activities: Trek to Mt Fuji, Tours of historic neighborhoods, shopping, karaoke bar hopping, visit famed Tsukiji Fish Market.
- Children: Welcome
- Weather: Best to visit in spring and autumn months of March to May and September to November. Rainfall is the heaviest in June and August is the hottest and most humid month of the year.
- Price Guide: From USD 507 for 1 night in a Superior Room, for two pax