Located a stone’s throw from one of the most famous avenues in the world, the Champs Elysees, the Four Seasons George V is a true Parisian home away from home. As you enter one of Paris’ iconic hotels, the first thing you will notice are the hotel’s beautiful flower arrangements, giving a sweet scent and creating a relaxed and soothing atmosphere.
Originally built in 1928, the George V as it is most commonly known, is a historical art deco hotel with classical French furnishings, 17th century Flemish tapestries, 18th century Florentine chandeliers and all the necessary modern conveniences.
Executive Chef, Eric Briffard, spearheads the 2 Michelin-starred fine dining restaurant, Le Cinq, where guests can enjoy refined French gastronomy. For a more relaxed, but still very chic ambiance, La Galerie and Le Bar are great outlets to unwind after a day of sightseeing.
For an even more relaxing end of the day, a dip in the pool or the maison’s signature spa treatment, ‘A Stroll Through Versailles’ is a guaranteed means of restoring those aching muscles.
Little ones are well catered for at Four Seasons George V, with their very own Recreation Manager which arranges activities for children and families.
Four Seasons George V, Paris Information
- Location: Near the Champs Elysees, 40 minutes from the airport
- Accommodation: 244 rooms and suites
- Activities: Sight-seeing, shopping, excursions to Versaille, Mont Saint-Michel, Champagne region
- Facilities: Swimming pool, spa, health club, Michelin-starred restaurant, bar and lounge,
- Weather: Year-round destination with cold temperatures from November to March.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 1284 per night for a Superior Room